3Q Digital is leading the disruption of the growth marketing industry by turning our clients into market leaders and household names across the B2C, B2B, ecommerce, and FinTech verticals. We’re independent and values-driven, and the way we work reflects our Silicon Valley roots: we're relentless, curious, and accept no limits in driving growth for our clients and each other.
We offer full marketing services including SEM, SEO, social advertising, display, mobile, analytics, CRO, creative, and business strategy. We build and execute strategies to enable clients and our own internal teams to capitalize on opportunities, break through barriers to growth, and lead our respective fields.
We are committed to building and sustaining an environment where everyone feels psychologically safe and valued. We seek frequent, open feedback from our team and we offer company-wide training and regular, open discussions on diversity, equity, inclusion and other social issues.
The 3Q Growth Labs group was designed to serve as a differentiator within the digital marketing industry. The Growth Labs team will accelerate 3Q’s methodology evolution via agency-wide experimentation, disruptive strategies, and new service line development.
The role of Vice President of Marketplace & eCommerce Strategy will drive the overall eCommerce strategy for 3Q clients. Success in this role looks like: build a new eCommerce and Marketplace service; hire the team that will manage these services; sell this service to current clients; pitch this service to new agency prospects; forge strategic relationships with partner platforms that will help drive the success of this service.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Build a new eCommerce and Marketplace service offering that is above & beyond other agencies within the market. Channels managed within this service will include but not limited to Amazon, Walmart, Shopify, Instacart, and other marketplaces.
- Hire a team of eCommerce/Marketplace experts that will help build our eCommerce and Marketplace offering into a robust, competitive offering
- Evaluate technology partners that will help build out a robust eCommerce offering, and ensure the successful onboard of this technology
- Develop a robust product feed management offering that can enhance media buying across Google, Bing, Facebook, Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces
- Create pitch content that conveys the value of this service to 3Q’s current customers and new prospective clients
- Generate marketing content that helps generate awareness for this service and demonstrates our expertise in the marketplace
- Work with clients to facilitate their migration onto the various commerce platforms and develop strategies to deliver growth for clients across these platforms.
You’ll need to have:
- Extensive experience within the eCommerce and Marketplace industry
- Team hiring, management, and development experience
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong content development skills including articles, decks, POVs
Additional things that will impress us:
- Previous agency experience with a focus on e-Commerce and Marketplaces
- Experience with media campaigns focused on shopping within Google, Facebook, Bing
- Prior knowledge of product feed optimization platforms
- Ability to drive strategy within eCommerce while still feeling comfortable diving into platforms to help optimize accounts as needed
- Entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
3Q’s unique culture is developed and nurtured by our fantastic people and our core values:
Be Inclusive.We value everyone’s ideas and opinions and commit to building a psychologically safe environment to foster them. Our hiring, communications, and promotions practices reflect our belief that diverse perspectives and equitable and inclusive practices continue to push us and our clients to find new ways to lead.
Act for the Greater Good.We lead with empathy and teamwork. During good times and bad, we are committed to supporting each other, our clients, and our communities.
Own It.We are accountable: to ourselves, to our teams, to our clients. We are proactive, we communicate clearly, and we follow through.
Accept No Limits.We are intellectually curious and resourceful. We constantly challenge the status quo to find or develop innovations that drive breakthrough opportunities for our teams and our clients.
We are a collaborative, open-door, best-idea-wins environment that fosters personal and company growth and has fun doing it. We promote work/life balance and encourage constant learning by offering unparalleled training, mentorship, and development for career progression. And perhaps the best, most fundamental part of our culture: authenticity.
- AdAge Best Places to Work 2020 and 2021
- One of Inc.’s Best Places to Work in 2019
- Winner of the 2019 US Search Diversity, Inclusion and Equality Award
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, a 401K plan and company match, and paid parental leave
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Volunteer opportunities, team retreats, and lunch seminars
3Q Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to evaluating all qualified candidates regardless of gender, gender identity, race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Furthermore, we believe optimal results come from operating a meritocracy built upon diversity of thought and background and absolutely devoid of discrimination and hate speech. We do everything in our power, including strict adherence to an anti-harassment policy, to make 3Q an inclusive, psychologically safe organization whose employees feel comfortable respectfully sharing their thoughts with each other and our leadership. Our training and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and excel.
No agencies please, principals only