The Madison Square Garden Company (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences. The company presents or hosts a broad array of premier events in its diverse collection of iconic venues: New York's Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; the Forum in Inglewood, CA; and The Chicago Theatre. Other MSG properties include legendary sports franchises: the New York Knicks (NBA) and the New York Rangers (NHL); two development league teams – the Westchester Knicks (NBAGL) and the Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL); and esports teams through Counter Logic Gaming, a leading North American esports organization, and Knicks Gaming, MSG's NBA 2K League franchise. In addition, the Company features the popular original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces New England's preeminent Boston Calling Music Festival. Also under the MSG umbrella is TAO Group, a world-class hospitality group with globally-recognized entertainment dining and nightlife brands: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Avenue, Beauty & Essex and Vandal. More information is available at www.themadisonsquaregardencompany.com
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
Based out in Chicago, Illinois the Server is responsible for:
- Providing fast, professional and courteous food & beverage service to all guests.
- Sets up and maintains food, beverage and cleanliness of assigned area.
- Must work rapidly and remain calm during peak periods.
- Maintain proper pour levels to maintain quality and liquor costs.
- Break down and clean service bar and any tables accordingly.
- Help set up stock and maintain bar area.
- Responsible for ensuring proper identification is provided by patrons in accordance with current alcohol policy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior bartending/server experience.
- Must be willing to work nights/evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle high volume required.
- Please note this position is located at the Chicago Theater in Chicago, Illinois.
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations.