EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement
bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a
focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution
Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital
Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of
opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the
ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent
embedded with our clientsâ team and weâll look to you to provide our clients
with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and
remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
You will work on a team developing, testing, deploying and
supporting data-driven internet, intranet and extranet applications using the
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and
optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various
EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements
and deliver solutions that will bring our clientâs digital vision and strategy
Skills and attributes for success
- Function as part of a teamduring technical implementations for Dynamics/Power Platform to finalizearchitecture specification, create designs as they relate tocustomizations and/or integration of platform.
- Lead system design discussionsand recommend alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis.
- Participate in white-boardingsessions.
- Assist with providing estimateson assigned tasks.
- Learn new client informationquickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revisioncontrol systems.
- Able to lead a small team ofdevelopers through technical architecture.
- Provide mentoring andleadership to less experienced developers.
- Independently write qualitycode that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Perform code reviews and ensurebest practices are being adhered to by development team onengagements
- Lead solution deployments todownstream environments
qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field(MBA a plus)
- Minimum of five years ofexperience; must have a minimum of 4 years of general developmentexperience and a minimum of 2 years .NET technical architecture experienceon enterprise projects
- Experience integrating withexternal systems
- Self-starter and able to handlemultiple tasks and priorities
Ideally, youâll also have
- Microsoft Dynamics/PowerPlatform solution design/configuration/customization experience and Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Customer Engagement
- Experience with ADO BuildPipelines or similar â¯
- Microsoft Certificationsand prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look forâ¯
Weâre interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a
desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space.
If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital
strategy, this role is for you.â¯â¯
What working at EY offersâ¯
We offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of
vacation plus twelve observed holidays and 10 personal care days, and a range
of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and
social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage aportfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environmentwhere everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training anddevelopment prospects, both through established programs and on-the-jobtraining
- An excellent team of seniorcolleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting
services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help
build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in
giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things
better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY
experience lasts a lifetime.â¯
Join us in building a better working world.â¯ Apply today.â¯
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.