Kenna Security is revolutionizing cyber risk with a SaaS-based platform that uses data science to combine vulnerability data with exploit intelligence to measure risk, predict attacks and prioritize remediation. We are leading the way in helping enterprises reduce their risk while increasing their efficiency and preventing attacks. Kenna Security was recently named one of the top 10 hottest start-ups and named to the Inc. 500 fastest growing companies list.
We are looking for a smart, dynamic and driven Talent Acquisition Manager who will partner with some of the industry's premier engineering and business leaders. You will collaborate with our VP of Human Resources and hiring managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
- Partner with VP of HR and hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Ability to apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brand externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences, and hackathons.
- 7 – 10 years of experience with full-lifecycle technical recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused.
- Command of leveraging social media and other on-line and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand and interest passive candidates.
- A strong track record of closing.
- A good network across the tech community.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of Kenna’s recruiting process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of technical (IT, software, digital) recruiting experience in Chicago and/or Bay Area.
- Startup environment recruiting.
- Scaling a fast-growing Engineering team.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates. Experience with Lever a plus.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.