The Talent Acquisition (TA) Director for experienced hire recruitment provides leadership and guidance in developing and executing the recruiting strategy for a consulting practice and is critical to ensuring a sustained competitive advantage for the company. This individual will lead a professional team that can include Recruiting Managers, Coordinators and Talent Sourcers to successfully deliver a best-in-class experienced hire recruiting program. The Director may personally manage full-cycle executive level searches including developing and leveraging external search firm and staffing firm relationships.
Directors demonstrate a high level of subject expertise and professional confidence to create innovative and effective recruiting strategies that integrates all aspects of the talent continuum including internal transfers and promotions, campus, experienced and executive level hiring. This individual will then lead, measure, and mentor their recruiting team to operationalize and deliver on strategy through a comprehensive recruiting program that is centered on service and process excellence. Directors have the opportunity to make positive measurable impact with their clients and with the internal TA team by leading project initiatives with the VP of TA.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate (in-house) recruiting directorship experience successfully advising and influencing business leaders on recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- Recent full-cycle executive level recruiting within a corporate, professional services, or search firm recruiting department
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience leading others in a diverse in-house recruiting team including recruiting managers, talent sourcers, and coordinators
- Change agility, strong attention to detail but with the ability to synthesize details into relevant discussion points with senior leaders.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills to drive multiple priorities and achieve desired results
- Exceptional candidate relationship manager with solid negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to capitalize on a diverse group of professional skills and personalities
- Experience leading a team by creating a positive and productive work environment with proven success in managing, mentoring and coaching a team and effectively influencing others (stakeholders, peers and other colleagues)
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and tools (Word, Outlook, Excel), Avature (CRM and ATS), LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings)
- Travel for this position is low to minimal (5-15%)
- This position (1) will be based in Chicago, IL
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.