Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly's Enterprise Transformation Services team works across multiple facets of the client's business with their proven knowledge and capabilities to assess, strategize, plan, deploy, and manage business transformation solutions.
As a 2020 Consulting Intern in the Enterprise Transformation Services (ETS) practice you will have the opportunity to work within one of our subgroups: Growth Strategies/Project Services (GS/PS), Enterprise Systems - Manufacturing & Distribution (M&D), Enterprise Systems -Plex. In these groups you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain skills in working on potential projects related to Strategic Assessments & Roadmaps, Program & Project Management, Change Management, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Business Operations, Enterprise Business Integration and others
- Collaborate with experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Engage directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held businesses to publicly traded multi-national corporations
- Learn directly from mentors and additional Baker Tilly employees through a series of networking activities and an open work environment
- Participate in our week-long developmental intern orientation designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Impact the surrounding community through volunteer events
- Contribute to an experiential learning project with groups of 3-4 other interns
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2019/ 2020 school year in an Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Technology, or similar technical degree· Availability to begin full-time employment in the summer of 2021· Outstanding academic performance with a minimum overall GPA of a 3.0 required with at least a 3.2 GPA preferred· Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization· The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries· Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills· Superb problem solving skills and the ability to navigate an ambiguous and ever-changing work environment· Ability to multi task and manage competing priorities with excellent time management skills· Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship as a full-time employee· Be available to travel as needed for client projects