We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
· We have a strong preference for candidates who have the ability to accept a full time position at the end of the internship.
· This is a paid, full-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week.
· The hourly rate is $15.00/hour.
· The program will run from January 20, 2020 through March 27, 2020.
Centro’s Winter Internship (Winternship!) Program will teach you more about our industry, company, and the departments that make it all possible. This project based role will require you to bring your unique perspective to the team. Learning from some of the smartest people in the business, we expect you to take full advantage of the resources we have to make Centro better. In this role, you will work with a manager and mentor to guide you through the exciting winter ahead of you, digging deep into the day to day work of our full time employees.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM
The Strategic Insights team creates and provides insightful research deliverables. We are storytellers! Our work includes building consumer profiles, media behaviors, competitive analyses, and vertical & market insights. The goals of our department are to add value to our account executives’ conversations with clients and to support the media strategies being built by our media services department.
- Work with designated team on assigned tasks and projects such as:
- Learn industry standard research tools (comScore, MRI, Nielsen PRIZM, etc)
- Learn how to use the data from the tools to create a compelling story.
- Assist team in gathering consumer research/geographical data for ISB’s (Strategy Analyses) as needed.
- Provide budget and market recommendations as necessary.
- Assist with any special strategy projects as needed.
- Build Consumer Profiles (i.e. Moms, Millennials, Hispanics, African Americans, Small Business Owners, etc.)
- Other projects and duties as needed
- Assist with set-up of Nielsen Vizu studies. Train when needed.
- Collaborate with other interns on a team assignment and present to leadership at the end of the program.
- Attend and participate in weekly educational sessions.
- Partner with a mentor to enhance your knowledge of the media services landscape.
- Proactively contribute to your team and intern group.
- Other duties, as assigned by your manager.
- Must be aligned with the logistics noted at the top of the job description.
- Business, Advertising, Marketing, Economics or any related degree preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proven written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest & passion for learning and helping others!!
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.