Speech Language Pathologist and CF opportunities Available Now! - Palm Beach County, FL
Speech Rehab Services, now part of The Stepping Stones Group, is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists like YOU for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Your investment in your career is important to us. We work with you based on your preferences, location and needs to find the right fit in partnering with us when you join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. You'll have opportunities to work in a wide variety of settings: Schools (Public/Private/Charter), Clinics, Homecare, and a combination of Adult/Pediatric environments.
- Palm Beach County School District & Charter School Vacancies
- Preschool, Elementary, Middle or High School
- Enjoy holidays and summers off and have the option to get paid with the 12-month payroll plan
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- FL DOH license required
- Pediatric experience preferred
As an ASHA certified continuing education provider, you will have access to our exclusive online professional development and resource center - Bridge Academy. If you're new to the school-setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
We differentiate ourselves at Speech Rehab Services by providing our SLP's with an extensive support network so you can focus on what's truly important!
How we support & invest in your career:
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Local, Regional, and National Clinical Team of Quality and Support available to you where and when you need it the most!
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our ASHA approved CEU library
- Live ASHA approved CEU events monthly
- Foundations mentoring program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
- Pathways to Success
- Individualized support and resources we provide you to be successful
Benefits made for you:
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible compensation packages available
- Student loan repayment plans
- Company paid Medical benefits
- Dental, Vision, Voluntary Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and Paid Time Off
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Working Advantage Program Membership
Need extra cash? We know it's hard to find the perfect career opportunity. We want everyone to succeed in finding their dream job and experience the same gold standard in clinical support. Refer your friends! Don't miss out on our referral program - last year's top referring individual received $7,000!!!!
Find out how you can EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.