Speech Language Pathologist and CF opportunities Available Now! - Rockford, IL
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists and new grad Clinical Fellows like YOU for the remainder of the 2019-2020 School Year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. As an ASHA certified continuing education provider, you will have access to our exclusive online professional development and resource center - Bridge Academy. If you're new to the school-setting, we've got you covered with first-class clinical support and our Foundations Mentoring Program.
How we support & invest in your career:
- Dedicated clinical manager
- Professional development stipend
- Bridge Academy
- Complimentary access to our ASHA approved CEU library
- Live ASHA approved CEU events monthly
- Foundations mentoring program
- Online resources & tools
- Professional certification offerings
Benefits made for you:
- Full time, part time, local contract and travel eligible positions -nationwide
- Student loan repayment plans
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Job Requirements for Speech Language Pathologists and CFs:
- Master's Degree from an accredited university
- SLP CCCs and CFs (Speech Language Pathologists with CCCs and Clinical Fellows)
Need extra cash? We know it's hard to find the perfect career opportunity. We want everyone to succeed in finding their dream job and experience the same gold standard in clinical support. Refer your friends! Don't miss out on our referral program - last year's top referring individual received $7,000!!!!
Find out how you can EARN BIG!
Stepping Up For A Cause: Collectively we are aligning our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy.