EY advises clients to
understand, architect, select and implement bleeding-edge solutions required to
efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These
service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital
Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly
growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and
develop your skill set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital
You will work on a team
developing, testing, deploying and supporting data- driven applications using
You will focus on the
design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions.
You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and
deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clientsâ digital
vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for successâ¯
- Activelyâ¯participate inâ¯thedesign of software components.â¯
- Use experience to helptranslate requirements into technical design and tasks.
- Developing long-termrelationships and networks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicatingeffectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Assist with providing estimateson assigned tasks.
- Independently write qualitycode that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Analyze and fix moderate tocomplex problems during development and support. Document and communicateresults appropriately.
- Participate in white-boardingsessions and impact analysis andâ¯explore methods and tools to improve theoverall development process.
- Learn new client informationquickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revisioncontrol systems.
To qualify for the role you must haveâ¯
- Bachelorâs degree, orMS degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics, Data Science,or Machine Learning.
- At least three years of professional experiencedeveloping applications (Microsoft environment preferred, but notnecessary)
- Extensiveâ¯experiencewith C# preferred
- Familiar withrelational databasesâ¯â¯
- Self-starterand able to handle multiple tasks. projects and priorities
- Enjoy workingat an entrepreneurial company
- Highlymotivated and dependable
- Strong written and verbalcommunication
- Knowledge of leading practices,benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experiencerelevant to industry-specific business and technology functions
Nice to Have
- Microsoft Certifications and priorconsulting experience highly preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or D365 Customer Engagement
What we look for
Weâre interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a
desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space.
If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital
strategy, this role is for you.â¯
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of
vacation plus twelve observed holidays and 10 personal care days, and a range
of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and
social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage aportfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environmentwhere everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training anddevelopment prospects, both through established programs and on-the-jobtraining
- An excellent team of seniorcolleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting
services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help
build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in
giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things
better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY
experience lasts a lifetime.â¯
Join us in building a better working world.â¯ Apply today.â¯
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.