We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
We're always interested in connecting with great talent! This is a position we'll be hiring for in the future, but we would love to network with candidates in the meantime. Please feel free to apply and we'll reach out if there's a potential future fit.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The paid Social Specialist is responsible for managing specific social campaigns pre and post launch, as well as ensuring social RFPs and campaign launches are managed in a proactive manner. This role has responsibility for building strategic campaign plans and providing volume estimates for social RFP requests. The Social Specialist is responsible for understanding the media plan objectives and how social can directly affect overall performance of the campaign.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Paid Social Team is a specialized group of Paid Social marketing experts, executing campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest to meet client’s goals and objectives. The team provides full service execution of paid social campaigns including, competitor research, audience and targeting recommendations, account management, optimization, and reporting.
- Build strategic campaign plans and volume estimates for social RFP requests
- Launch and analyze paid social campaigns including Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budget and goals
- Work with digital media specialists and campaign performance analysts to develop performance stories and highlight the value Centro brings to secure future opportunities
- Actively work with internal teams to ensure campaign success based on the KPIs and act as a subject matter expert on the paid social media marketing space
- Act in a client facing manner when needed for specific campaigns or client requests and participate in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regards to social campaigns
- Review client deliverables for quality, ensuring that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Provide training on social platform tools to clients and account management teams
- Assist in the development and documentation of best practices related to social media management for both internal and external documents and assets
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing associate team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Pinterest paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.