Requisition Number: SOCIA04906
Social Media & Marketing Assistant
The Social Media & Marketing Assistant works as a part of the Development and Marketing team to create content across digital platforms to engage donors and supporters in Thresholds’ mission. The position reports to the Vice President, PR & Marketing and supports the Manager, Marketing & Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with daily posting and engagement on all social media channels.
- Assist with design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Implement creative ways to increase brand awareness.
- Maintain social media planning tool.
- Perform analysis of current practices and identify areas of improvement.
- Track social media engagement to identify areas of high performance.
- Support marketing and communications team.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Undergrad coursework in communications, marketing and/or business preferred
- Previous experience with social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Interest or experience with cause marketing or organizational branding is preferred.
- Interest or experience in the nonprofit or mental health field is favored.