Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and awesome website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting it done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
The Senior Test Engineer will be responsible for handling all aspects of automated testing including the creation and maintenance of an automation test framework. We will consider a remote working arrangement for non-local candidates with the right qualifications and experience.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Help design and build an automation test infrastructure
- Help implement a CI/CD process which would include automated test development and strategies
- Develop and execute automated tests
- Mentor others on best practices for test automation
- Understand system functionality, design, and data flow in order to establish and implement a test automation suite
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- Minimum of 5 years of software automation testing experience
- Experience with Selenium required
- Experience with QA-related aspects of the software development lifecycle from development to deployment required
- Experience with Continuous integration implementations strongly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM software development team and familiarity with Agile development practices strongly preferred
- Experience using a repository for managing test cases strongly preferred
- Experience writing test cases using the BDD/Gherkin format preferred
- Experience with fully implementing a BDD system using Hiptest or equivalent preferred
- Excellent understanding of requirements management, configuration management, automated testing, and defect management
- Ability to create and execute test cases/scripts, including verification of input requirements
- Passion for software and technology in general
- Smart and gets things done
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail, be organized, and able to communicate effectively with peers, managers, and executives
Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
401k plan with company match
18 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
Life and Disability Insurance
Subsidized gym membership
Subsidized internet access for your home
Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
Work from home Fridays
Weekly in-office yoga classes
Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.