Join us as we change how the world works, for the better.
Our work focuses around what we have found to be the three core elements of change: data, process, and upskilling. And we've created meaningful operational change inside some of the world's largest companies: Walmart, Zappos, Tyson, Chick-fil-A, H-E-B, and many more.
But changing how the world works goes beyond the solutions we create. We are proud to be a collective of high-performers that champion necessary change when we see it. We strive to model new (better) ways of working within our own company — taking a people‐first approach to everything we do.
We've been named a Best Place to Work for four years and made Entrepreneur's list of “Top Company Culture“ winners. We're also proud to have made the Inc. 5000 list of America's Fastest‐Growing Private Companies for four years running (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020).
We've identified three distinct practices that we believe create the environment for great teams and great work at RevUnit. These practices are collaboration, exploration, and ownership. We expect every team member to embody each of these practices within their role.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr .NET Engineer to join our ranks. At RevUnit, you'll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people by empowering them to work better through the products and platforms we build. Our teams are working together to transform enterprise technology, delivering work to people all around the globe every single day. If you value collaboration, exploration, and taking ownership in your work, our team has what you're looking for.
In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional product team comprised of product owners, designers and technologists. The team will be working together to support an enterprise client as we work to reimagine the ways in which technology comes to life for their employees. We are working to improve user experiences and modernize the technology that powers them. You will need to be a self-starter with the drive and ability to help us move forward, even in the absence of clear direction.
Our engineering team is a diverse and deeply talented assembly of individuals coming from various experiences ranging from startup to enterprise. We value these experiences and the level of breadth and depth they add to our collective technology stack. If this sounds like the kind of thing that inspires and motivates you, we'd love to hear from you.
Who You Are:
- You are pragmatic in your approach to developing products using .NET Core & related technologies, can pivot the team as needed, and know how to ship.
- You push the team to work better by establishing shared practices, continually providing feedback, and emphasizing technology decision-making.
- Agile - you will be a member of a cross functional agile team. You are an active participant in the team's core ceremonies - standup, sprint planning, story pointing, retrospectives, and sprint demos.
- You have the ability to dig in and understand legacy code. A part of reimagining and re-engineering systems is the ability to learn and take advantage of what is already there. You have a knack for inspecting code bases and finding opportunities to simplify and optimize the solution.
- You have experience with automated testing
- You have experience integrating with API services, including REST and GraphQL
- Familiarity with the Agile and Lean frameworks
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience partnering with nearshore/offshore teams
- Expertise designing and building solutions for processes improvement/modernization, data intelligence/visualization, and up-skilling systems at scale
Benefits and Perks (FTEs):
- RevUnit pays 100% of your individual premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, and both Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- 401k matching program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Unlimited paid time off
- 8 Paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- All Hands Meetings (All-Company in-person 2x per year. Focus on skill development, team building, and celebration.)
- Monthly stipend for snacks/food
- Company laptop, monitor, and accessories
We're committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work - English
Right to Work - Spanish