Sr. Python Developer
Upwork has partnered with a US-Based worldwide employment-related search engine. They strive to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.
To continue with this mission, they are looking for a Sr. Python Developer will be responsible for backend development to support our enterprise client's IAM project.
As a Sr. Python Developer, you will primarily focus on:
- Development/engineering tasks including syncing attributes between directories, adding functionality to internal IAM tools, syncing email distribution lists, and other maintenance and enhancement tasks.
- Taking ownership of the complete lifecycle of product features from planning to implementation to testing to production.
- Solving technical problems of moderate scope and complexity and help scale infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and problem resolution in case of IAM service disruption or outage.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Expertise with Python/Django/GIT - 5 years experience
- Experience with Directory Services, AD, LDAP, and DNS preferred
- Experience with SSO, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certs preferred
- Experience with IGA (SailPoint, Saviynt, etc) and PAM (CyberArk, Thycotic, etc) software preferred
This role is remote; you can work from home or anywhere you want!
Work with one of the largest job search engines in the world.
Be part of an incredible team.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.