Engine delivers modern marketing solutions. Powered by data, driven by results and guided by expertise, we help our clients make connections that count—leading to bottom line growth, an inspired workplace and business transformation. The businesses that make up the Engine group cover multiple practice areas: from cutting edge market intelligence and customer experience to performance-driven content and digital media distribution. Together they work to accelerate growth for brands across a broad range of verticals.
And at Engine, we not only advocate a positive work-life balance, we enforce it. Our flexible time off policy ensures our staff can take time out to focus on the things that matter, while our comprehensive benefits package includes everything from health and dental insurance to travel, 401K and legal assistance.
The Senior Manager, Client Solutions is a research advisor to a variety of clients. The right fit will work closely with the VP, Client Solutions to support pre-sale efforts, provide the execution of client engagements post-sale, lead research analysis, write compelling stories, and work cross-functionally to deliver excellence to clients. This position is a natural continuation of the Manager, Client Solutions position and is also expected to participate in relationship-based business development efforts.
- Ensure the day-to-day execution of client engagements, and have regular direct client interactions
- Consultative selling and account management
- Monitor overall project budgets on client engagements
- Conduct secondary research, create survey documents, reveiw tab plans and data files, write/review proposals, and report deliverables for current and potential clients
- Organize colleagues (operational and technical) and third-party vendors to ensure excellence in execution, within agreed scope and budget
- Participate in the analysis and delivery of insights to the client to ensure that all goals and facets of the engagement are met
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current clients; connecting Engine solutions and capabilities to the client needs
- Contribute to the mentoring of junior staff
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and insatiable curiosity
- 4-6 years direct work experience
- Require proven experience with Financial Services (credit, banking, investments, Insurance); Healthcare knowledge is a plus
- Experience managing quantitative research engagements
- Advanced technical and creative writing/storytelling skills
- Client-facing, consulting experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, basic statistics and tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Word