Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As the home of inspiration for over 330 million people, creativity is key to achieving success on Pinterest, and our Creative Strategy team is an essential partner to advertisers. As a Senior Lead, you’ll set the direction and drive impact for a team of creative strategists focused on our retail, financial services, travel, technology and telecom industries. You’ll foster groundbreaking big ideas and provide actionable, results-driven guidance for marketers using Pinterest to reach their goals. Whether through individual partnerships or by driving thought leadership at scale, your impact will be seen on the Pinterest platform, and felt across the industry at large.
What you'll do:
- Inspire partners with ideas for what their brand could do on Pinterest and work with them and the Pinterest partnerships team to execute on those ideas
- Build, lead and inspire a talented team of US-based Creative Strategists, including oversight of project prioritization, resource allocation and annual planning
- Develop and lead internal strategic projects that scale the impact and expertise of our team
- Build and maintain relationships with key creative agency partners
- Work closely with other teams, like sales, product and insights, to understand and define what drives Pinterest marketing success
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of digital marketing experience with a platform, agency or brand
- Ability to command a room of senior-level brand and agency partners
- A passion for, and experience influencing, visually-led, business-driving creative work
- Experience developing digital marketing and creative-focused thought leadership
- Strong network of creative agency and industry relationships
- Experience working in a sales and partnerships environment preferred
- Successful track record and experience managing teams up to 5-10 people