WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Are you excited by the prospect of using analytics to drive business growth? Do you possess exceptional business smarts, and are passionate about Big Data? Do you want to work in a challenging but fun environment, in an entrepreneurial but well-resourced and supportive environment? We are looking for a super smart and passionate individual to join our Business Analytics team. In this role, you will own the relationship with senior executives across Marketing, driving analytical insight into business recommendations and actions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will help drive our Digital Marketing decisions using analytics, with the goal of increasing pipeline, generating more leads, and raising our brand recognition. Example projects include website conversion optimization, attribution modeling, paid acquisition ROI, and e-commerce revenue maximization.
- You will test your recommendations in a hypothesis-driven, data-tested manner. This includes 1) performing analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and actions required; 2) leveraging large amounts of disparate data sources by using SQL or other scripting and statistical tools, and 3) designing and managing test/pilot programs.
- You will report against your initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives.
- You will serve as the thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business priorities.
WHO YOU ARE
- You're a “business thought partner“. Your analytical kung fu is strong, but what you really enjoy is finding ways to improve the business. It just so happens that you use data analytics as the tool to prove that your suggestions are the right ones.
- You have Digital Marketing experience. Examples include: web analytics, SEO, SEM, social, email nurture, website optimization, e-commerce, support sites and A/B testing. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a requirement.
- Your analytics skills are strong, including 3+ years of experience in an analytics role. You have basic SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; experience working with granular web clickstream data connecting multiple data sources to understand full customer journey is needed. (Experience in Adobe & Salesforce datasets is a plus.)
- Your data visualization and presentation skills are strong. You've got experience defining, implementing and standardizing metrics, reports and dashboards leveraging data visualization tools.
- Your business judgment is strong. You've got work experience in B2B, and you've got the ability to take ambiguous business problems and solve them in a structured, hypothesis-driven, data-supported way.
- You've proven yourself as a trusted business partner. You've got exceptional business and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.