Job ID: SM-1036706
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models. This position requires a seasoned Talend Developer who will be key player on Center for Engagement team.
Able to design and develop frameworks and work on complex Talend development ask
- Provide subject matter on Talend.
- Contribute to product feature prioritization and technology roadmaps.
- Design, build and unit test highly scalable applications.
- Provide maintenance support to applications as required supporting incident escalations.
- Identify new technologies, trends, and opportunities.
- Participate in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing, sprint reviews.
- Provide basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Design, develop, and distribute reusable technical components.
- Assist in developing of technical documentation; participate in test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Define & develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Expert level working knowledge of Talend,
- Expert level understanding of ETL framework and able to design and develop new frameworks.
- Experience leading a team of developer
- Experience in ETL/Big Data Role is required
- Facilitate CI/CD, rapid development and deployments in multiple environments using tools such as Stash/Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Urban code etc.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions
- Able to drive Innovations/POC
- Able to help build metadata driven processes that provides maximum automation for future development and testing.
- Experience in traditional app languages (Spark, Big Data Technologies).
- Experience in application / product feature design.
- Experience in integration technologies (Talend).
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Information Technology.
- Talend Cloud 7.2 is preferred
- Talend Administrator experience is preferred
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
- Talend Certified
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL - Chicago