Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
Business / Financial
- Managing self to project profitability and resourcing requirements
- Collaborating with delivery teams to deliver an agreed financial outcome
- Supporting bids and pitches as required
- Leading smaller projects and supporting large projects
- Coordinating project consultants on projects
Client / Stakeholder
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with project clients
- Effectively communicating with clients throughout the design phase
- Effectively communicating client needs back to the internal team
- Serving as a Brand Ambassador, internally and externally
People / Team
- Mentoring and guiding designers
- Participating in internal knowledge sharing initiatives including studio talks
- Supporting the effective onboarding of new hires (as a buddy)
- Ensuring alignment to culture, values and behaviours of Unispace
- Sharing project success stories and lessons learnt within studio
- Effectively maintaining regular two-way communication with the discipline and team
- Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment
Job Specific - Operational Excellence
- Implementing design best standards/practices, processes and technology solutions within the studio, to enhance Unispace’s capability and effectiveness
- Identifying and reporting risks to Associate, Design and Principal, Design, where relevant, whilst operating in compliance with ethical practices
- Supporting implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Continually enhancing depth and breath of design skills, staying current with external market
Sound like we’ve just described you and all you’re passionate about?
Then apply here. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our People & Culture Team
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !