At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
VMLY&R-Healthcare is looking for a savvy, dynamic Senior Recruiter to join our team. As an integral member of VMLY&R, your day-to-day activities will look something like this:
- Manage the day-to-day full-time hiring process for VMLY&R-Healthcare as well as provide additional recruitment support for North America offices, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates to fill open positions
- Coordinate and schedule interviews, travel for candidates, as well as coordinate reference and background checks
- Work with hiring managers to effectively recruit according to department staffing plans
- Coordinate and co-manage internship program
- Perform budget maintenance and reconciliation
- Be a VMLY&R brand ambassador at external industry events (award shows, conferences, etc.), and also attend college portfolio reviews and recruitment sessions
- Ensure compliance with EEO requirements
- Highlight and promote VMLY&Rers commitment to excellence
- Be vigilant about creating the best candidate experience possible
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- Must be highly effective with social media recruitment methods (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and go with the flow
- Great can-do attitude combined with a strong work ethic
- Creativity in sourcing techniques outside of traditional recruitment methods
- A strategic partner to hiring managers
- A socially confident individual who has no problem speaking in front of small and midsize groups or walking into a room full of industry professionals and making conversation
- 5+ years recruiting within an in-house or agency environment
- Agency recruitment experience (digital ideal) preferred but not mandatory; experience and high comfort level with a fast-paced, high-volume work environment is a must
- Experience in healthcare recruitment is a must
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VMLY&R is a M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.