We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented designer with a strong digital advertising portfolio to join the team and hit the ground running. The Centro Creative Services team handles a diverse range of design projects for both external and internal customers alike. Excellent problem solving and time management skills are a must with the wide variety of requests that come across our desks. Strong pop culture knowledge isn’t required, but it is a plus! If this sounds like your cup of tea then we’d love to meet you!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro’s Creative Services team supports a number of departments across the company and handles a challenging mixture of digital and traditional requests. Our core responsibility is the production, creation, adjustment and development of various ad executions in the digital advertising landscape. We also support internal departments with creative requests that span anywhere from presentation design to branding for internal programs and initiatives. We’re a tight knit group that genuinely enjoy each other’s company and we’re looking for a new member!
- Experience working with digital creative. Display, Rich Media and Dynamic ads is mandatory. To do this job well you need a working knowledge of the challenges and tricks for getting creative online in the best way possible.
- Experience working within Google Marketing Platform w/ emphasis on Studio (formerly DoubleClick Studio)
- We like a little hustle and a lot of accuracy, so we’re looking for someone who can keep a great pace and make little to no mistakes while doing it. Work independently… take initiative to raise hand when help is needed.
- Adjust existing ad units to resize, optimize, alter copy, images, timing, recode, rethink or recycle as necessary.
- Use existing ads and assets to create the additional sizes needed to complete a campaign.
- Be a prolific problem solver. We have multiple projects with unique needs that come through everyday. We'll need you to think on your feet and work fast to ensure creative is delivered on-time according to client deadlines.
- Work closely with the Director of Production & Design and team to collaborate and find the best creative solutions for a wide variety of projects.
- Learn! This is an ever-changing industry. You'll need to be willing to dive into new software, platforms and a dash of code with zest.
- Strike balance between adhering to client brand guidelines and applying digital best practices while also using creative design approaches.
- Centro is a culture of people who look out for and help each other, regardless of task. Ideally the best candidate will be willing to help and contribute in any way they can for that purpose.
- Act as leader and provide mentorship to Jr. Designers
- Support internal company requests and projects.
- 4+ years of hands on online experience at a digitally focused ad agency, major publisher, or ad technology company
- 2-3 years working in a high performing, fast paced sales or client services organization
- Great technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite — specifically Animate, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS experience welcome.
- Strong animation skills with proficient knowledge of Google Web Designer, Google Studio (Formally DoubleClick Studio) and Adobe Animate CC
- BA or equivalent in design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead internal and external conversations
- Can troubleshoot most issues that may arise with minimal guidance
- Experience building all types of standard and rich media units
- Knowledge of IAB and display, video + social media creative standards
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.