Media Planners at Mindshare are part psychologists, part scientists, part artists, part entrepreneurs, and part politicians. We strategize how brands should communicate with people across the myriad of media channels, and how to do that differently from every other brand.
This role will allow you to build your media knowledge across broadcast and digital, strengthen presentation skills and relationship building skills. You will have the opportunity to build a dynamic and agile team that will excel well above client needs.
- Develop and maintain the tactical Media Plan from planning to execution with support from planning leadership
- Work with the Manager, as well as implementation groups, to develop budget allocations across multiple media channels, and media mix scenarios
- Oversee ongoing financial updates, channel optimizations, media tools/flowcharts
- Provide day-to-day direction to implementation groups for the tactical plan
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date records of the implementation of the plan and launch timelines throughout the duration of the planning cycle.
- Provide research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical plan
- Support planning team with external agency partner integrations (i.e. creative and PR); supporting the creative trafficking process
- 1-2 years’ experience in media
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems is a plus but not required
- Minimum of one-year experience as a Planning Associate preferred; interest or experience in CPG sector a plus
- Ability to work independently, yet able to seek help and manage up when needed
- Excels in working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional project management, planning, and organizational skills; extremely detail orientated.
- Oversees day-to-day projects, plan revisions, & campaign maintenance
- Financial acumen critical each day; responsible for approving monthly billing and resolves discrepancies.
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other’s success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We’re a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that’s our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that’s our Emotional Quotient. We’re proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/335529/view/1115372/
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.