Hourly Rate: $20 per hour / $250 Sign-on BONUS!
Eligibility for a $250 reward on a quarterly basis
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 7:00pm
Location: 5370 S. Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL
We have a hunchlets call it a gut feelingthat happiness starts in your stomach. Thats why weve set out to remove the roadblocks to eating wholesome, delicious food. Our mission is to play a part in changing our food system for the better. Jar by jar, conversation by conversation, our company and every one of you is helping to change the way we eat. We are a team that cares - about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion for success.
- Enjoy free Lunch every day! An annual value of $4,000!
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Traditional benefits for full-time hourly Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Generous sick leave & PTO policy
- 10 paid floating holidays
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
In the Sanitation Lead role you will:
- Maintain a standard of cleanliness throughout the Production area
- Field calls from other teams for Sanitation support throughout the Production area
- Use sanitizer wipes to hand clean high touch-points in the Production rooms and document
- Complete daytime master sanitation and other special projects as needed
- Use an inventory system to track Sanitation chemicals and supplies
- Ensure Sanitation chemicals are not expired and that labels are legible, replace labels as needed
- Communicate additional needs and any issues to Quality Supervisor
- Work with Quality Supervisor to ensure new hires receive proper training
- Verify dishwasher temperature and ensure dishwasher complete checklists
- Escalate any and all People issues to the Quality Supervisor
Necessary knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Previous Sanitation experience preferred
- Able to stand and work for long periods of time (8+ hour shifts) in a cold environment (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to read and speak English required. Spanish language skills are preferred.
- Lifting 50lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 25lbs
- Improvement Oriented. You know your team is doing a good job; however, you keep track of data so that others can understand their performance too. You use this data as an insight into potential improvement.
- Confidence. You know your job and your demeanor inspires your teams to trust you.
- Humility. You appreciate everyone and the contributions that they make. The work of others is just as valuable as your own.
- Flexibility. You can pivot quickly as needed and it doesnt bother you. In fact, you see these changes as fun challenges to conquer.
- Positive. Youre the sort of person who is a joy to be around. You smile and lift people up when theyre feeling down.
During your break - Never run on empty by enjoying daily Farmers Fridge meals, challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, de-stress by taking a spin on our Nascar arcade game, or spend your break on one of our comfy couches.
Happier Workdays - Walking into the facility should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas.
Innovate & Elevate - We are all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the companys bottom line. You can also impact your bottom line participating in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures