The Sales Operations Analyst, as a key member on the Sales Operations team, is responsible for various administrative and operational functions to ensure seamless sales support and optimize processes. To be successful in this role, one must enjoy working cross-functionally across Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams and have the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. The Sales Operations Specialist will support over 200 individuals- so we are looking for someone with proven administration experience. The ideal candidate possesses superior attention to detail with proven ability to quickly, consistently, and accurately execute both standardized and ad hoc processes. This role requires a candidate who thinks strategically, has a strong work-ethic, takes initiative and is a problem solver.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support sales process enablement
- Manage sales support queue and escalate requests as appropriate
- Focus on improving employee engagement and fostering a nurturing sales environment
- Maintain SFDC dashboards and reports to track sales performance
- Collect metrics and key performance indicators for various campaigns
- Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings for Sales Operations leadership
- Identify reporting needs and generate reports and audits as required
- Monitor acute reports within established deadlines and on an ad-hoc basis
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support the Sales Operations team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of sales operations experience
- Logical and analytical
- Process oriented
- Fast learner with a superior ability to adapt to change
- Ability to solve problems, develop workarounds, and craft intuitive reports
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (manipulating large sets of raw data, complex formulas, modeling, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC)
- Displays effective communication skills to all levels of management in both verbal and written forms
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.