ZeroFOX seeks a self-motivated, results-driven and assertive individual to cultivate new business relationships and leverage existing client accounts. The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for executing sales strategy throughout his / her respective region to meet or exceed revenue goals while establishing relationships with key decision-makers (CIO, CSO, CTO, CISO), and driving the sales process through to completion. Qualified candidates must be customer-focused, be able to travel frequently throughout their assigned region, be comfortable with a commission-based reward structure, and demonstrate a successful track record in information / cyber security sales. We currently seek a Regional Sales Director located in Chicago, IL.
Are you a closer?
- You’re known for exceeding quota.
- You have a successful track record selling Information Security solutions directly to enterprise customers, typically obtained over a minimum of 5-7+ years.
- You have a demonstrated ability of uncovering, qualifying, developing, and closing new territories and accounts.
- Your network includes influential executives, manufacturers, VARs, and partners. You have thorough knowledge of the InfoSec industry with significant industry and client contacts.
- You possess, at minimum, a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies.
- You’re familiar with a variety of security concepts, compliance regulations, practices, and procedures.
- You’re able to manage all aspects of the sales cycle.
- You’re persuasive, and have excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- You can effectively communicate with both technology-oriented and senior business executives at the “C” level.
- You are able to travel as necessary.
- You have excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-motivation.
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts in a clear, concise manner.
- You have strong CRM (SalesForce preferred) and Microsoft Office skills.
Can you overachieve while doing this?
- Sell industry-leading enterprise security solutions.
- Embody 'sales discipline' and develop well thought-out plans to rapidly develop territory and key accounts.
- Forecast, achieve and maintain sales appointment levels, product and services sales volumes, and target margins as outlined on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Communicate value propositions to clients that speak intimately to their needs and requirements.
- Lead and facilitate sales initiatives.
- Report on sales strategies and pipeline regularly.
- Provide input for sales and marketing materials.
- Establish, develop, and maintain successful relationships with security software manufacturers’ territory sales and account management teams.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for ZeroFOX clients, internal teams, and partners.
- Inject client feedback into our SDLC.
- Work in a fast-paced, revenue-driven environment.
- Prospect for new business with new and existing customers.
- Attend industry and relevant technology events.
- Participate in industry conferences and actively support ZeroFOX’s marketing and awareness efforts.
Do you have the right attitude?
- You’re highly competitive, ramp quickly, are extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding production goals.
- You don’t watch the clock and would rather work until you’re satisfied with the day’s sales.
- You’re never in the office because you’re out selling.
- You can’t wait to sell.
- You love the prospect of selling in new and untapped sales territories.
- You’re comfortable with a quickly growing company.
- As a self-starter, when you find a problem, you alert the team, and fix it…you don’t wait for the next task.
- You like to stay abreast of industry news and trends, and how they affect ZeroFOX’s products and services.
Do you want to love where you work?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX has created paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product.
- Bragging Rights: The Forrester New Wave(™): Digital Risk Protection, Q3 2018, named ZeroFOX a Leader after a thorough evaluation of the top 14 vendors. Learn why Forrester says “ZeroFOX leads the pack in social media protection and digital risk analytics” and describes ZeroFOX as the “best for those that want actionable intelligence and rapid remediation.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Ready to apply? Visit us at https://www.zerofox.com/careers/ to find out more and join the best team in the security industry.
- Not ready to apply? Email careers_at_zerofox_dot_com to speak with a member of the team!
ZeroFOX, the market leader in digital visibility and protection, safeguards modern organizations from dynamic security, brand and physical risks across social, mobile, web and collaboration platforms. Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats and more. The patented ZeroFOX SaaS technology processes and protects millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digital landscape, spanning LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
**ZeroFOX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in e-Verify**