Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking an ambitious and curious Recruiting System Specialist with an appetite for solving talent engagement and hiring challenges through innovative and scalable system, data, and process-driven solutions. As a member of our highly dynamic and rapidly changing Recruitment Operations team, you’ll drive process improvements and tech stack enhancements that enable our recruiters to attract, engage, and hire our unfair share of world-class, diverse talent.
Do you get excited about shaping the future of recruiting at one of the fastest growing technology companies? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
In this newly created role, you’ll partner with our Recruiting, Sourcing, and Employee Engagement teams to configure and roll out our new Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) platform. You’ll provide full life cycle support to the CRM, and to our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other recruiting systems as needed. Experience managing integrations with recruiting and HR systems is a must, as is a commitment to maintaining data integrity.
This is a contract position which can be based anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will partner with our Recruiting, Sourcing, and Employee Experience teams to determine user requirements for new CRM and design and implement talent attraction and engagement solutions.
- Launch new CRM (Talemetry) with custom processes, workflows, and business logic to maximize effectiveness of sourcing and attraction efforts.
- Serve as the primary administrator and domain specialist for the CRM, staying up to date on product releases, system updates and foundational methodologies to steer new customizations and integrations.
- Support strategies to build and grow our talent community and recruitment marketing campaigns (employee referrals; DE&I; targeted talent segments) within the CRM.
- Create and maintain system and program administration documentation.
- Maintain internal product/feature requests and implement or coordinate enhancements as required.
- Maintain daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and dashboards that measure CRM usage and support the day-to-day CRM needs of the organization.
- Fulfill specific database requests and analysis regarding candidate pipelines, talent community engagement, campaign tracking, etc.
- Audit and assess validity of data and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve and maintain data integrity.
- Develop and provide end user training and troubleshooting support.
- Responsible for the maintenance, creation and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by any Confidentiality or Privacy Standards or Company Policies as related to the CRM.
- Support special projects and assignments as business decides including but not limited to ATS administrator project management support, data integrity projects, reporting, compliance, etc.
You’re highly motivated and enjoy learning new things. You're a positive influencer and thrive in an autonomous work environment. In addition, you possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years work experience of recruiting related system administrator experience at a global company.
- Demonstrated experience managing recruiting systems, preferably Talemetry and Jobvite, and working with HR and talent data
- Integrations experience with recruiting systems (LinkedIn Recruiter, Textio, Codility, Gem, etc.), data warehouses and other sources of people data.
- Strong functional knowledge of recruiting processes and compliance; understanding of common bottlenecks and inefficiencies (specifically but not limited to attraction, engagement, and sourcing).
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator with the ability to partner and influence across levels and functions.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to thrive working in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated Google Suite and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have strong relationship management skills and work effectively with differing personalities to support a strong, unified culture.
- Ability to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption.
- Capable of handling high pressure situations in a professional manner.
- Self-starter and capable of working independently.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.