Recruiters for the Research and Strategy experienced hire recruitment are responsible for the delivery of the recruiting campaign for a solution or group of solutions within a consulting practice. Collaborating with the Recruiting Manager, this role is tasked to deliver a best-in-class experience for Huron candidates, internal business clients and other stakeholders. In this role, aspire to earn and maintain credibility as a recruiting delivery expert by demonstrating your knowledge of your client's business; proactive recruitment and assessment of top passive talent; and management of data via Huron's tools and technology.
Recruiters are highly organized in how they manage their workload while delivering results through web-based research, proactive sourcing, and attention to the details of the candidate and client experience. This role requires expert users of search technologies and social media. Associates may also spend a portion of time participating in projects as assigned by Talent Acquisition leadership.
Recruiters are required to demonstrate a high level of performance in the following:
- Strategic Recruiting and Sourcing
- Effectively manage multiple client recruiting priorities with successful outcomes
- Develop, document, implement, and measure recruiting and sourcing strategies for each client and/or assigned search
- Successfully manage sourcing campaigns or effectively direct internal sourcing resources to network and recruit top passive talent
- Utilize Huron's network to maximize employee referrals
- Leverage resources and be mindful of Huron's expectations to generate a diverse slate of candidates for each search
- Support recruiting initiatives and projects as directed by TA leadership
- Client Relationship Management
- Be recognized by your clients as a trusted advisor through your understanding of their business and delivering on related talent needs
- Provide a consistent level of communication and relevant data points keeping your clients informed of priorities, activity, results, and other intelligence learned through recruiting efforts
- Establish and foster collaborative working relations with key clients and stakeholders that can include HR, Operations, Compensation, and Resource Management
- Full Cycle Recruiting Management
- Manage an effective and efficient full cycle recruiting process that is understood by your clients and other stakeholders, especially Recruiting Coordinators who own interview logistics
- Receive excellent feedback from candidates on the candidate experience you and your team deliver from initial contact through on-boarding
- Meet compliance standards in accordance with OFCCP, EEO, and Huron policies and service level agreements
- Talent Assessment
- Ensure candidates are adequately assessed through Huron's interview framework and monitor quality of hire with your client and HR to make improvements
- Learn, adopt, and manage Huron's Interview Framework which provides the tools and guidelines to assessing candidates
- Conduct the Recruiter Assessment portion of the interview process providing a comprehensive, well-written summary of your assessment to your client
- Communication and Executive Disposition
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) to a variety of audiences
- Represent Huron with poise, professionalism and confidence
- Communicate effectively with all levels of client management, stakeholders, and recruiting colleagues
- Demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and ability to gauge others to guide your behavior to constructively deal effectively with difficult circumstances including soliciting help to avert foreseeable setbacks.
- Huron requires a bachelor's degree in a field related to this position
- Minimum of 3 years in a recruiting role for experienced level hires within a corporate, professional services, or search firm recruiting department
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting business leaders by delivering recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- Demonstrate Proficiency in MS Office programs and tools (Word, Outlook, Excel), Avature or other ATS system experience, LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings), social media sourcing
- Monitor scope of client expectations surrounding delivery of generated results
- Experience recruiting for management consultants or employees within strategy, higher education, academic medical center, or healthcare environments such as research administration, financial operations, or clinical research operations preferred.
- Demonstrated organization skills, change agility and strong attention to detail in order to oversee multiple priorities, drive desired results and maintains client satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to capitalize on a diverse group of professional skills and personalities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills, especially articulation of strategy, priorities, and progress/results
- Travel for this position is minimal to none (0-5%)
- This position will be based in Chicago, IL
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.