PMA Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant? Login Now
Project Manager - Airports
Job Code:2019-GL-022 Location:Chicago Department:Operations
PMA Consultants is a national program management/construction management consulting firm consistently achieving top rankings in Engineering News-Record (ENR). With a portfolio of projects that span the globe, we specialize in project and program management with subspecialties in owner's representative, project controls, project scheduling, risk management, claims avoidance, and other fields! We are recognized for our leadership and subject matter expertise across a variety of industries and for helping owners deliver successful projects.
PMA is currently seeking an experienced project manager for exclusive assignment to a key client. The successful candidate will function as owner's representative managing a portfolio of airport terminal projects throughout the full project life cycle. Overseeing effective administration of contracts, costs and budgets, scheduling, subcontractor performance, and change orders, you will maintain communication with various stakeholders, reporting on progress.
- BS or BA in architecture, construction management, or engineering required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction project management methods required.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience, including constructability reviews, required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and independently manage more than one ongoing project required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills sufficient to facilitate project team and client meetings required.
- Demonstrated planning experience showing good judgment and critical thinking with the ability to lead and/or be part of a large project team required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat Professional required.
- Licensed professional architect or engineer in California and/or certified construction manager (CCM) or professional project manager (PMP) preferred; LEED AP certification desirable.
PMA offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement for qualifying employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Qualified female and minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
EOE, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
VEVRAA federal contractor.