Lutheran Social Services of Illinois (LSSI), is a leading not-for-profit organization providing healing, justice and wholeness to people and communities. For over 150 years, LSSI has made a difference in the lives of children and families, and we're still a strong, viable presence in the State of Illinois, continuing that commitment to making a difference.
LSSI is currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant. The schedule is: Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Outreach Workers with all correspondences and materials needed for Class Members of the Comprehensive Program.
- Submit all required documents and reports to appropriate entities.
- Ensure class member data is entered into all platforms required
- Report on required deliverables as needed to the Director of Outreach/Assessment and other constituents
- Must have 3-5 years of accounting and clerical experience
- Must have excellent, verbal, writing, and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s License and access to insured and reliable vehicle during working hours
Come be a part of this rewarding environment, and enjoy the knowledge that you’re helping others live better lives, as well as these career advantages:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, pregnancy, any other characteristic protected by law.