Are you looking for an innovative primary care practice model that uses technology, data and the power of collaboration to put patients first? At Forward, we believe that the future of medicine combines the best medical care with the efficiency and grace of innovative technology. We're looking for a motivated, energetic physician who is board certified in family medicine or internal medicine. We are a small, but rapidly growing healthcare startup that is continually evolving. Our ideal physician would be someone who is motivated to provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care in a beautiful, custom designed health center. Our doctors will be equipped with innovative tools to help drastically decrease charting as well as a dedicated care team to support you in all care coordination.
We were founded in January 2016 by former executives and engineering leaders from Google and Uber. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Founder's Fund, Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Eric Schmidt (Google/Alphabet Chairman), Marc Benioff (Salesforce Founder), Joe Lonsdale (Palantir Founder), Joshua Kushner (Oscar co-Founder) and Garrett Camp (Uber co-Founder).
You can read our story here and some recent press USA Today, Forbes & TechCrunch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide high quality patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services in a concierge style model
- Participate in the selection of a suitable treatment plan for all patients
- Supervise other medical staff to ensure the care team is providing appropriate care in accordance with their duties and obligations
- Participate in the selection of cost-effective treatment modalities
- Be proactive in ensuring adequate follow up of patients and their concerns (will be facilitated greatly by our technology and workflow tools)
- Provide continuous availability for medical and technical questions to the employees, patient care staff and ancillary care providers including limited after-hours coverage
- Actively participate in the development of new technology and protocols to improve patient care and outcomes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, health coaches and medical assistants
Who we're looking for:
Physician is required to be a board certified and has a minimum of 1 year of professional clinical experience in internal medicine or family practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong physician to be a leader in implementing a brand new model of care which serves the larger mission of empowering patients through technology and ensuring that they never feel lost in a complicated healthcare system.
We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.