Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Love consulting but tired of the travel? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting and with a clear value proposition for your customer? Peloton is looking for a HCM Administration Consultants who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The Consultant is a member of our Managed Services team who will provide post-go-live application administration, support, and enhancements for established Peloton customers. Serving on the team provides each team member with training exposure to leading edge technologies across the Oracle HCM Cloud platform of products and direct access to clients in the support and evolution of their environment.
This role can be based in one of our offices across the country (or remote) and will require limited to no travel – no more weeks on end being away from family and friends. The role may at times support multiple clients across various industry groups which will expose candidates to a variety of learning and experiences.
Specific responsibilities an HCM Cloud Administration Consultant can expect while working at Peloton include:
- Ongoing HCM application administration responsibility across a Fortune 1000 company’s Oracle environment.
- Troubleshooting issues and recommending long term solutions to ease support issues and stabilize applications
- Soliciting user requirements and proposing approaches to fixing potential issues
- Development of Oracle HCM Cloud solutions to enhance existing applications
- Ad hoc training of users and administrators
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and new business opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree or experience in HCM
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM Cloud either implementation or support.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in supporting Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll, as well as CoreHR and/or Benefits.
- Ability to quickly understand HR concepts and apply to technology
- Intricate knowledge of defining customer payroll calendar, downstream impacts to CoreHR & GL
- Preferred experience with supporting/managing HR functions such as Benefits, Talent, Payroll or HR Generalist
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Desired Skills:
- Certifications in Oracle HCM Cloud; Core, Benefits, Payroll
- Additional experience across additional Oracle HCM Modules such as Absence Management, Talent, Workforce Compensation, Performance/Goals, Recruiting, Learning, HR Helpdesk, and Security is a huge plus.
- Experience with Self-Service set-up and mobile responsive testing
- Experience with HR compliance reporting and global compliance (GDPR and ITAR a huge plus)
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Competitive base salary and performance based bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term, long term disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K and company match
- Flexible Spending
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, or veteran status.