Computer Futures Chicago, IL
- Design and develop DOT.NET -based web applications and thick client applications that meet provided design specifications.
- Create unit test plans for developed code and conduct unit testing on code developed by other team members.
- Provide internal support and maintenance of existing applications.
- Perform thorough unit testing and some functional testing as needed.
- Support enterprise architecture efforts by following and adhering to the standards set forth by the architecture group and devising consistent solutions to maintain the integrity of application architecture.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Bloomingdale , IL
The individual in this role will perform design, programming, and testing tasks. The successful applicant will be a creative and self-motivated individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Additionally, applicants should have excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
At least three years of experience designing and developing applications using object-oriented languages such as VB.NET/C# and structured query language (SQL) for relational databases.
Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
A willingness to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment in a professional and productive manner.
Eligible to work in US now and in the future.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Alternatively, 5 or more years of relevant professional software development experience.
.NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
Microsoft SQL Server/t-SQL
Relational database design
Experience with web services and API technologies