At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn't just embrace what's exceptional. It creates exceptional.
Iron Mountain is Having a Hiring Event! Offers on spot!
When: Friday, February 14th, 2020
Where: 4242 West 42nd Place, Chicago, IL 60632
Time: 10:00AM- 4:00PM
Please bring a copy of your resume and apply online prior to your interview. We hope to see you there!
Iron Mountain/Makespace is a moving and storage company that services a residential customer base in 11 major markets across the U.S and Canada. We specialize in residential moving services (packing, wrapping, securing and moving all residential goods). We are currently looking for individuals who are motivated by providing first in class customer service to our customers, enjoy an active work environment and love to work with a collaborative team!
About the job:
- Competitive Hourly Pay
• Customer Tips
- Bi-Weekly Pay schedule
- Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear
- Consistent Predictable Shifts
- Various shifts (Monday- Sunday)
What we do:
- Pack, wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture and other heavy residential items
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Computer proficiency
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
- Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Handles all physical requirements for loading
- Movers will work with a team member in the field and be present in the vehicle between customers' homes and our warehouses
- Assist the Warehouse Team in item processing and pulling items for delivery
- Packing, wrapping, and marking items so they're protected while in transport
- Remaining customer service oriented, and keeping a positive attitude at all times
- You must be able to lift heavy items (25 to 100 lbs.)
- You're flexible to work weekends as needed
Category: Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
ironmountain.com/about-us/values and Code of Ethics are our north star. They provide a solid base for how we do business and behave every day, so each one of us can experience exceptional.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.