$15,000 Sign-On Bonus and our Outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan!
Family Pet Animal Hospital is now hiring a Medical Director to lead their AMAZING team!
Here at Family Pet Animal Hospital, we passionately devote ourselves to the health and well-being of our patients. We strive to earn our clients’ trust and respect to be true partners in the life-long care of their pets.
Come lead our experienced, highly skilled, and collaborative veterinary team in the lively Lincoln Park neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. We are seeking a personable, dynamic, and motivated full-time associate veterinarian to join our nine-doctor, AAHA-accredited, Cat-Friendly Certified Practice. We are looking for the right veterinarian who can provide the professional, compassionate, and personalized care for which we are known.
Our dedication to delivering the highest quality veterinary medicine is enhanced by:
- Electronic medical records
- Digital radiology
- Digital dental radiology utilized for full-mouth radiographs on all periodontal procedures
- In-house laboratory
- Class IV therapeutic laser
- Stem cell and PRP therapy
Our ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Knowledge of current medical best practices
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop trusting, lasting relationships with clients and fellow team members
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Confidence for autonomy when called for with the humility to be a life-long learner
Medical Director Duties:
- Assist Practice Manager with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring veterinarians.
- Involvement in budgetary decisions regarding inventory, products, and staff labor.
- Comfort with coaching, issuing performance improvement plans, and disciplinary action.
- Partner with Regional Operations team and support initiatives and policies.
- Collaborate with the practice manager to maintain schedules for the doctor team and assist leads with their team schedules
- Organize and lead regular meetings for the doctor team.
- Attend and take part in all operational meetings and workshops.
- Adhere to core values and coach other team members to do so.
- Perform and deliver regular performance evaluations for doctors and the leadership team.
Our goal is to hire the best fit for our practice, our clients, and our patients. We value a collaborative, cohesive, and agile team that tackles challenges together with the needs of our patients as the top priority. Our veterinarians apply their education, skills, and passion daily to enhance the lives of our patients and clients, as well as their co-workers and the community at large.
We offer a competitive salary, plus production, and a medical director stipend.
Our benefits package includes an employer-sponsored 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match, flexible spending accounts, employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans, paid time off, paid parental leave, subsidized back up care & family care benefits, veterinary-specific employee assistance program, fertility/adoption/surrogacy support, and discounts, student loan education & refinancing, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets, as well as continuing education, an annual discretionary fund, and an outrageous Veterinary Incentive Plan (an industry-first program that gives veterinarians the ability to share in the company’s long-term growth and success)!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about this opportunity contact email@example.com or send me your resume!!
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.