Medical Director (PhD) - Medical Communications Agency ( Great Reputation, Work- Life Balance, Amazing Work)
GLE Creative Talent Inc.
Our independent client located in the Chicago Loop serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. It is known for providing the very best healthcare communication solutions, through a deep understanding of science and with innovative strategies that engage and educate healthcare providers. Its success is in part due to its ability to build long-lasting relationships with industry and opinion leaders, researchers, and clinicians.
Agency Insight & Culture
- Management deeply involved in the development of its people
- Several career paths within its publications planning focus
- High percentage of long term employees
- Generous benefits and strives for good work-life balance
- Included in the “Top 100 Agencies 2018” by Medical Marketing & Media
The Role You Will Play
- Produce consistent high quality scientific/medical content for all assigned writing projects (including, among others, abstracts, posters, slides, manuscripts)
- Meet with clients to help develop strategies as well engage with the clients' scientists to gain a complete understanding of the drug or medical device
- Effectively troubleshoot/address questions from clients/authors
- Provide direction and support to medical writers and editors
- Oversee projects to assure accuracy of all written material and annotate data, references, and background scientific/medical information
- Perform literature searches and other research to complete assigned projects and support account teams
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and adhere to GPP2, PhRMA, FDA (including FDAAA), and OIG guidelines
What Employees are Saying
- Great people, friendly atmosphere, excellent teamwork, nice offices
- Laid back atmosphere and you are able to shape the way the agency moves.
- For a 40 person agency this is amazing
- An advanced biomedical science degree (PhD, PharmD, MD)
- Previous experience with science/medical communications, at
- A background in neuroscience, dermatology and oncology is advantageous