Are you fully engaged at work?
Think back to your last job. Did your work ever feel...less than challenging? Enova team members don’t have that problem. We’re regularly solving complex problems that directly impact the business and help grow our skills at the same time. When we talk to our team members, they tell us they’ve broken through personal and professional barriers thanks to the mission-driven work they’re tackling and the support from their manager and team. Where else can you level up your skills by working on fresh, interesting challenges every day? We want to celebrate your wins with you. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
Enova SMB (Parent Company of The Business Backer & Headway Capital) is seeking an energetic Strategic Partnership Manager which encompasses Strategic Partner Relations and ISO/Marketplace Management. This individual will create and execute a strategy to provide best-in-class service to strengthen our sales efforts and maximize profitable volume growth for Enova SMB.
We are open to someone based anywhere in Southern California!
What you'll be doing:
- Manage Partner/ISO Accounts and build deep relationships with relevant contacts.
- Create and execute a development plan for our partners through training, cadenced visits, and growth ideas.
- Understand the full application-to-fund life cycle, product, and our processes
- Execute the agreed sales and service strategies, developed through accurate interpretation of data and trends
- Schedule and coordinate a robust partner review/visit cycle with appropriate Enova personnel; set review agenda, gather content, lead internal initiative planning and facilitate partner review meetings
- Execute key initiatives to meet or exceed budget with cross functional teams and management: e.g. Underwriting, Product Management, Business Process, Technology, Finance and Executive management.
- Develop and execute new opportunities to drive ISO, Marketplace, and Strategic partnership growth.
- Contribute to a robust product/process improvement launch process across the ISO channel through active and effective collaboration with colleagues.
- Design and manage onboarding process for new ISO partners: contract generation and review; legal and risk compliance; technology connections; ENOVA SMB-partner people connections, testing, and internal announcements.
We get excited about you if you have:
- BS degree in marketing or business is preferred
- (2) years of B2B sales experience, preferably in SMB lending
- Successful experience working with small to medium size companies
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Proven ability to motivate and lead employees to reach goals
- Proven ability to recognize issues and identify solutions
- Data-driven, decision-making skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Literate in MS Office programs
- Vehicle, Insurance, and valid state Driver’s License
About Enova SMB:
To our customers, we have two different brands focused on small business--Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know both brands are really one single team, and that’s Enova SMB. Team members in both our Chicago headquarters and our Cincinnati office work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 6 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees world-wide.