Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to marketing operations and Aprimo platform enablement needed to support client's marketing transformation efforts
- Identify key marketing operating model improvements across clients marketing organization, process, and technology for client success.
- Contribute to the development of client proposals and requests as part of our ongoing opportunity pursuit efforts in our customer solutions practice
- Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Deliver input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
- A minimum of five years of management consulting experience and project delivery with a minimum of three years of experience leading teams; management consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Previous experience with Aprimo platform delivery
- Strong understanding of modern marketing processes and technology capabilities around the following areas: Marketing Resource Management, Marketing Analytics, and Customer Data Management
- Experience in Financial Services and CPG verticals is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.