Manager (Company Data Enrichment)
You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We’ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people’s lives – and we’re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other’s backs. This makes AY a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness – economic, mental and physical – because what’s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
Of course we love it here, but outsiders think we’re pretty great too: Avison Young was awarded the prestigious America’s Best Midsize Employers for 2022, presented by Forbes and Statista, Inc. We’re proud to be regularly recognized for our team, services and culture and our team members enjoy comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. Through our customized work options, we give our people the flexibility to create a work environment that puts their overall well-being first. After all, we are powered by people.
As Manager, Company & Deals Enrichment, you will report into the company’s Global Chief Information Officer and work closely with our Global CRM Product Lead and our Global Chief Compliance Officer. You will work together with a small team of Data Analysts that will report to you and they will execute, along with you, the work of enriching our company and deal data.
The output of the work of the Company & Deal Enrichment Team will be used throughout our organization to have greater transparency into who our tops clients and prospects are, deep deal metrics around referred business, multi-business line pursuits and which teams and technologies are being used at the point of sale. In addition you will be ensuring that our global organization is not in business or pursuing new business with companies and/or governments that have sanctions against them.
You’ll be part of a team of curious and innovate people that are looking to help our leaders and business development professionals make more informed data driven decisions.
- Execute the Company & Deals Enrichment playbook that will be provided which outlines the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks that need to be completed for Company & Deal data is entered into our global CRM platform.
- Build and oversee a team of Data Analysts that will work to deduplicate, enrich and ensure there are no sanctions against specific companies and contacts.
- Work with the local brokers and market directors to obtain company and deal information to enrich data in the CRM system.
- Continually refine the Company & Deal Enrichment methodology so it evolves to meet the needs of our business and clients.
- Work with our Global Chief Compliance Officer to communicate to Market Directors and brokers when AY is executing or pursuing business with a company that has sanctions against them.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of CRM and data management/enrichment experience
- Experience managing smalls teams and motivating teams
- Highly curious and passionate individual who is infatuated with how our data can help drive business decisions for the better
- Highly motivated and energetic individual with the ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision, but also to partner with many facets of our executive leadership to drive both strategies as well as execution
- Highly engaging and dynamic individual with great ability to engage and communicate with partners and clients in multiple ways across multiple mediums
- Highly adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Great experience in mastering how to best utilize and communicate digital data, analytics, visualization and automation tools
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!