Reporting directly to the Vice President Experience, the Experience Manager is responsible for implementing the MedVet Experience educational strategy for the region and/or hospitals they serve by scheduling and delivering Experience-focused learning modules (analytic and communication skills) for healthcare leaders and team members. The learning experience delivery methods can range from virtual to in-person based on hospital needs. The Experience Manager also oversees the Experience survey and reporting process, monitoring survey administration and conducting additional analysis as needed to focus improvement efforts. The Experience Manager collaborates with Marketing to incorporate online Client Experience feedback into joint integrated analysis of the Client Experience.
The Experience Manager is an internal resource for MedVet people managers and can assist with orientation to the survey process, reporting, and results interpretation. The Experience Manager will be an Experience expert and will partner with hospital and regional dyads to support implementation of the MedVet Experience strategy. This position requires up to 50% outreach (virtual and travel) to MedVet hospitals to build strong, committed, working relationships with Dyads and to deliver exceptional learning experiences.
This position requires ongoing dedication to improving the Referral Partner, Client and Patient experience, enthusiasm for teaching and developing others, and a focus on data-driven practice to ensure the work we are doing is having a measurable impact.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Experience Analytics and Reporting
- Cultivates positive working relationships with MedVet people managers to gain an understanding of current analytic understanding, needs, and preferences.
- Trains new MedVet leaders and team members on Experience survey tools, process and reporting. Ensures appropriate set-up and access to data and resources.
- Monitors Experience survey response rates and statistics; proactively identifies and resolves complex and escalated issues.
- Analyzes Experience data; formulates, creates, prepares, and distributes monthly/quarterly/annual reports as per MedVet strategy.
- Ensures quality, integrity, and accuracy of all MedVet Experience reporting.
- Conducts additional Experience data analysis in support of MedVet initiatives as requested/approved.
- Supports updates or expansion of MedVet Experience survey tools and processes.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Medical/Clinical teams on projects involving integrated reporting and analytics.
MedVet Experience Curriculum Delivery
- Collaborates with Vice President Experience and MedVet subject matter experts on identification, creation, and customization of MedVet Experience learning modules and related resources.
- Creates, monitors, and maintains master schedule of MedVet Experience learning offerings – overall and hospital-specific.
- Delivers / Leads MedVet Experience learning training sessions as per Experience strategy.
- Provides feedback to appropriate MedVet leadership on learner response and performance in Experience educational sessions.
- Evaluates learner feedback and provides improvement recommendations to Vice President Experience for implementation of learning content and delivery.
- Maintains learning session records; provides detailed reporting to hospital Dyads and others as needed. Actively leverages Learning Management System or other MedVet supports and resources as available.
- Builds collaborative working relationship with MedVet colleagues similarly engaged in analytics and/or curriculum delivery, e.g. Human Resources, Organizational Development, Medical Services, Clinical Services, etc.
- Ensures that Experience learning content is aligned with broader MedVet learning strategy and concurrent initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 7 years’ experience in customer service, sales, communications or education. Experience in the healthcare and/or veterinary industry is a plus but not required. In addition, this position requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Education, or Organizational Development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Past proficiency in CRM systems such as HubSpot or Salesforce preferable but not required
- Executive presence and comfort level in working with hospital leadership
- Demonstrated ability to connect with learners, facilitate learning sessions, and to consistently deliver an impactful learning experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated experience in building positive working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a matrixed reporting relationship
- Past experience in use of CRM and survey tools preferred