Junior C++ Developer
We are a technology driven firm looking for talented junior level C++ software developers who share our passion for technology. You will have the opportunity to work on various aspects of our technology including developing and optimizing our trading platform, utilizing low level technology and network programming, finding a high-volume data-processing solution for the daily analysis of the firm’s trading activities across all asset classes, and augmenting, improving, and redesigning software systems that support and monitor our trading activity in real-time.
- Strong practical knowledge of C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with binary data, multi-threading, real-time and distributed software systems
- Exposure to high-performance and low-latency software development
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of related work experience; internship experience counts
- High degree of organization and follow-through with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
The following experience/attributions are a plus
- Some exposure to and desire to learn Python
- Demonstrated experience operating/scripting in a Linux environment
- Hands-on database experience and experience working with a large code base
Visa sponsorship available for the right candidate.
We invest heavily in our technology and infrastructure, and our flat collaborative and collegiate structure encourages an environment where our developers can bring their ideas straight to senior level partners and firm founders. We're proud to employ some of the leading talent in the industry, and we work to ensure our employees enjoy a high quality-of-life.
What We Offer:
- A selection of healthcare plans for you and your family, some 100% employer paid; with coverage starting on day one
- In-office perks – Free lunch daily and access to a fully stocked pantry (when working in the office).
- Casual dress code (when working in the office).
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with GTS.