Havas Formula Chicago
Job Description Summary :
Havas Formula, an award-winning national public relations agency is currently seeking candidates to join our Chicago division for a paid internship program. Our internship program is a 4-month long position with the opportunity for extension and advancement within the company.
Job Description :
The ideal candidate enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment, views public relations as a potential career and has a bachelor's degree. We want someone who is creative and willing to work hard to get ahead.
Media | Influencer Relations
- Secures unique placements using media outreach (phone and email pitching)
- Provides social media/competitive intel report and creative ideas/pitch concepts
- Monitors trend/industry news for client coverage and clips placements for account team review
- Researches and builds influencer lists
- Participates in brainstorms
- Actively problem solves against account and team needs
- Assists with research projects
- Tracks media hits and updates activity reports
- Executes various client program components
Writing | Editing
- Drafts press material, creative pitches, event/launch strategy docs, and other client communications
Education: Bachelor's Degree (communications, liberal arts, business or marketing focus preferred)
Experience: Previous work experience required
Skills & Abilities Required: Knowledge of AP Style and Cision preferred. Must have strong editing, listening and verbal communications skills. Resourceful and solutions focused. Capable of multitasking, prioritizing and organizing. Excellent attention to detail. Self-motivated and able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually. Effectively manages time, follows up, and is results driven. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and use of media databases.
Note: This position is FULL TIME (9-6pm, M-F)
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, challenge yourself and others to be creative, and view this opportunity as not just a learning experience but possibly a step toward your future, please apply now. No emails or calls.
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.