Job ID: PK-1035174
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for executing activities to support the IT/IS Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program. Implements the activities associated with the information security awareness programs and provides education and training on information technology and information security policies. Responsibilities for the awareness program include creating awareness campaigns, developing computer-based training content, planning security-related events and developing security-related communications. This individual so will be involved in creating and maintaining information technology and information security policies, standards and procedures information technology.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of IT / IS work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, database design, and administration.
- Understanding of IT / IS concepts and how to articulate those in terms of risk.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts to various technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with and understanding of overall Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) concepts.
- Collaborate well with individuals across the business and IT, as well as at all levels of the organization.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Work independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with a GRC solution.
- Security certification, such as the CISSP, CISA or CISM
- Experience with creating materials for end-users.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago