Concurrency, Inc. is seeking an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect which requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to develop identity solutions for web and identity related applications.
This role will work directly with project teams to determine the best IAM solutions to meet customer requirements. IAM Architects are key roles within identity projects to ensure the solution is fit for function and meets client expectations while delivering a secure product. An IAM developer can expect to transform a customer’s authentication and authorization strategy within the entire enterprise portfolio of applications. This involves refactoring and consolidating corporate, social, and internal identities, the corresponding development frameworks, and enabling access via multiple device channels.
- Lead requirements and design sessions with client and cross functional teams
- Ability to analyze client applications and identity practices to identify appropriate solutions
- Author functional requirements and technical design documentation to deliver IAM solutions
- Participate in pre-sales client sessions and develop estimates and proposals
- Participate in strategic planning and roadmap development with clients
- Work with BA and PM teams to plan project sprints, scope and resource allocation
- Manage at project milestones to ensure successful solution delivery and client satisfaction
- Continuous learning and research on security protocols, modern web standards, and relevant technologies
- Work with solution team to help set standard architectures, processes, and best practices
- Develop deep working relationships with key partners and vendors
- Promote service offerings through blogs posts, industry groups, and speaking events
- SAML, WS-FED, OAUTH2/ADAL, OpenId Connect
- Building Azure B2C User Workflows, Scopes, Custom Policies
- Windows Identity Foundation 3.5 and OWIN/Katana
- ADFS or Azure Active Directory (or 3rd party Identity Providers) a plus
- Relevant MS certifications a plus
- Prior experience with mobile development a plus
- Auth0, Okta, Micro Focus NetIq, Microsoft Identity Manager, Thales / Gemalto, Ping Identity, Savyint, Sailpoint, and other identity related experience a plus
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Concurrency a great place to work. Concurrency full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs, excellent training program and bonus opportunities.