Head of Americas Technology Business Partnerships
Job Description Summary
This Business Relationship Partner position is responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective interface with the business. Primary representative for IT into the business and clients, the position is the 'trusted advisor' role to business line CE/CF and clients alike.
Responsibilities include ownership of the business line IT strategy and direction, identification and support of the effective delivery of services & solutions to clients and the business through close understanding of IT capabilities.
The position provides best practice and knowledge transfer from other areas/groups within IT, back to the business ensuring close collaboration across geography and business lines.
Serves as face of C&W technology to clients acting as a primary relationship or account manager. Responsible for owning technology product and service performance as delivered to the client acting as much as single point of contact for issues, conflict resolution and possible scope expansion.
Able to convey C&W technology strategy within client specific context and with market and competitive perspectives.
Strategy & Advisory
- Own and adapt the business line IT strategy to support the developing needs of the business
- Support new business client opportunities through RFI, RFP and other proposal processes through understanding IT services and platforms
- Proactively identify requirements; business and/or client opportunities
- Develop business cases or proposals based on opportunities or efficiencies
- Architect best-fit solutions based on close business alignment and understanding of IT capabilities and platforms
- Maintain a deep understanding of solutions and platforms, and integration with other IT groups
- Own and manage delivery to clients and the business to meet requirements
- Manage dispersed teams to deliver projects and programs in support of project/program delivery
- Proactively identify pain-points, opportunities, or inefficiencies where technology can bring a value-add solution or increase efficiency
- Own delivery from business case proposal, through development, to delivery and implementation
- Develop & maintain relationships with business; e.g. CE/CFs, Exec., lead service line Directors
- Develop & maintain relationships with client IT and global IT teams.
- Develop & maintain relationships with third party vendors and suppliers Point of contact relating to M&A working closely with M&A playbook lead
Client Account Solutions
- Serves as face of C&W technology to clients acting as a primary relationship or account manager.
- Responsible for owning technology product and service performance as delivered to the client acting as much as single point of contact for issues, conflict resolution and possible scope expansion.
- Provides solutions expertise to pursued, newly won or existing clients.
- Leverages available C&W technology products and services to design holistic client solutions either moment in time or over the life of the client relationship.
- Where needed, prepare written content to convey solutions- presentations to formal responses such as RFI/RFP- including proposed costs, timing of delivery, required resources, etc.
- Maintains tight connectivity to other technology and business stakeholders to ensure adherence to technology or business strategies, detailed knowledge of product and service offerings, best practices across clients and C&W business units.
- Able to fully demonstrate capabilities of relevant technology products available to clients.
- Able to explain solution pricing, implementation and support approach, and technical aspects such as integration, reporting, security, information security and compliance, etc.
- Able to draft client statements of work.
- Work with C&W legal counsel, business development, and account management teams to ratify and execute binding agreements.
- Able to convey C&W technology strategy within client specific context and with market and competitive perspectives.
- Maintain close connection and alignment with C&W-wide innovation efforts.
- Able to represent innovation approach to clients and incorporate appropriate innovations into broader client solutions.
- Able to craft and articulate client specific solution architecture as well as longer term technology roadmaps.
- Brings in-depth real estate business process and C&W business unit operating standards to inform.
- Able to travel on short-term notice, domestically and internationally, for client facing presentations, account management routines (QBRs etc.) and industry level events.
- Able to convey technical concepts with highly polished executive presence to large groups of non-technical client decisionmakers.
- Ideally, has 10-15 years of prior client facing technology service or sales experience.
- Forms and maintains key relationships with C&W service line, business development, and client account management leads as well as appropriate vendor/partner solution leadership.
Adoption of the 'trusted advisor' role within the business
Business line satisfaction with IT service linking directly with Technology performance manager
Effective identification of business/client requirements and ability to solution to meet them
Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's or Graduate Degree preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience with at least 10 years of management experience
- Business Acumen
- Financial Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Business Partnership
- Introducing Change
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.