DineAmic Hospitality is hiring Food Runners at multiple locations! Food runners keep our restaurants running smoothly and help improve the overall dining experience for our guests by delivering food orders to guests and assisting waitstaff with other tasks. Ideal candidates should be able to multitask efficiently and have the stamina to carry heavy trays and stay on the move. This role is a great way to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and could lead to more opportunities, like becoming a Server.
What You Will Do
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Prepare dining room for guests by setting tables and stocking all necessary supplies prior to the beginning of service
- Retrieve any items guests may need to accompany their meal such as special utensils or condiments
- Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
- Additional duties as required
What You Need to Have
- 1+ year experience as a Food Runner or similar role; fine dining and/or high-volume restaurant preferred
- Knowledge of all local health department requirements for safe food handling and sanitation standards;Non-expired Food Handlers Certification required.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- A passion for quality and respect for team members and guests
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to move, bend, lift, carry, push, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance; Stand or Walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift; Complete tasks that require repetitive motion
What We Offer
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Benefit Plan Options (Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K + Match)
- Employee Incentive Program for Referrals
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Sick Leave
DineAmic Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.