Community Brands is the leading family of SaaS software companies providing software and services solutions to the variety of vertical markets including Nonprofit and Association organizations worldwide. Our family of companies have over 2,200+ employees and revenue in excess of 450M after 60+ acquisitions and growing. Backed by Insight Venture Partners, (a leading PE Fund with over 13B in assets) we continue to expand our global platform and service these various industries with our distinct software brands.
Community Brands is seeking an Executive Vice President of Enterprise Association Solutions with an exceptional track record of success to help lead the company through its next phase of growth. The Executive Vice President of Enterprise Association Solutions will work closely with the Managing Director and the executive leadership team in developing and executing Community Brands Enterprise Association Solutions growth strategy. The Executive Vice President of Enterprise Association Solutions will be responsible for company topline performance, customer relationships, employee productivity and bottom line profitability of the business by developing effective methods and strategies. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of expanding leadership.
- Leadership – build, manage, support, and monitor the team within the organization. Manage team development, cultivate individual talents, and build strong relationships that facilitates team success. Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Financial – manage to financial goals and key metrics to drive growth and improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the division and ultimately deliver financial performance to the executive team.
- Best Practices - drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments. Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Develop operating metrics to measure productivity and growth initiatives.
- Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and growth. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Communication – provide vision, goal clarity, and transparency to employees, customers, and partners through effective communications.
- Product – inspire and drive product roadmap by listening to the market and our customers' needs. Develop pricing strategies to drive earnings growth. Monitor customer adoption and feedback. Ensure quality of products.
- Sales - develop and manage a high-performance sales team, drive commercial growth and provide strategic insight for the expansion of the business. Design monthly and annual sales goals to align incentives. Deliver a predictable forecasting methodology to understand leading indicators of the health and growth of the business and highlight areas for focused attention
- Marketing – drive market awareness and interest in our suite of products and services. Develop a healthy pipeline for sales and provide insights to lead velocity and the effectiveness of marketing programs. Measure and manage to ROI targets.
- Services and Support – manage consulting services and support delivery strategies to provide the highest quality service to our customers while maintaining profitability targets. Solicit customer input to gain an intimate understanding of customer needs, improve levels of satisfaction, and evaluate and develop new opportunities. Design the optimal process for customer renewals, including the right combination of onboarding experience, software utilization tracking and contract terms
- Human Resources - organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Work with industry influencers and partners to position products in the marketplace.
Given the importance of the position to the company's planned growth and success, the ideal candidate will bring the following background and experience:
- Experience with association industry is a plus
- Passionate, capable leader: passionate about developing and motivating people and building a world class team
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales processes and teams
- High energy, driven, mentor with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport
- Action-oriented leader with a high sense of urgency and a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Open, engaging leader who inspires others, listens well and has a high EQ
- Proven history of successfully driving sales: ability to create a repeatable process for with measurable results
- Ability to implement best practices and processes that scale
- Track record of consistently improving a company's win rate
- Experience managing growth both organically and through acquisition
- Outstanding communication skills: effective communicator with the ability to articulate a clear vision and value proposition
- Strong executive presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate sales performance to the Executive team
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Ability to “make things happen“, have a demonstrated track record of fast decision making, detail orientation, results orientation and high energy
This role be can be based in Austin, Washington DC, or Chicago. This role could entail travel approximately 50% of the time.
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- PurposeDriven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities