At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, executive and cultural responsibilities. This person is central in maintaining the balance of the executive’s offices that they serve with the help of keeping them organized on a daily basis by keeping calendars up to date, along with timesheets and expense reports, scheduling travel, and other tasks designated by assigned executives.
VMLY&R seeks an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Leadership Team in areas such as:
- Providing exceptional service as a reinforcement for the main office receptionist.
- Aiding in the process of coordinating meetings, travel, and booking conference rooms.
- Assisting with vendor and purchase order requests.
- Processing timesheets and expense reports for some of VMLY&R's executive leadership team.
- Handling and supporting additional tasks and office projects as needed.
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- 5-7 years experience working in an office environment as a receptionist, administrative or executive assistant
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, analyze data, and complete projects and assignments with minimal supervision
- Great can-do attitude combined with a strong work ethic; able to go with the flow
- Strong ethics and integrity including the ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Strong skills in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficient with Mac and PC
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VMLY&R is a M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.