As part of our Americas Tax Technology Group (ATTG) you will be
part of a technology organization that develops and maintains innovative
solutions for our client-serving Tax professionals. ATTG professionals will
partner with our Tax professionals to develop supporting technology such as
digital/mobile tools to improve internal operations, application of Robotics
Process Automation (RPA) to collect and calculate financial data, development
of advanced financial dashboards, visualization, analytics, and reports.
This role sits under the Solution Delivery pillar. The main
function of this pillar is to develop solutions created to support the Americas
EY LLP, is currently seeking high-potential managers to deliver
exceptional client service and to fuel the continued exponential growth of our
exciting ATTG practice. We are seeking a high-performing ETL Developer with
strong experience in Azure and Azure Data Factory who will be responsible to
analyze, design and Develop complex ETL workflows in Azure Data Factory.
Your role as a manager (ETL Developer) will focus on to:
- Comprehend business requirements in the Taxdomain
- Translate business requirements intosolution via data process design
- Design and Build Modern DataPipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data ServiceAPIs.
- Develop and maintain datawarehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relationaldatabases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users usingPower BI, Azure API Apps or other modern visualization platform orexperience.
- Write Complex SQL queries on multipletables using complex joins
- Identify and understandsource data systems; provide resolutions to all data issues
- Perform performance tuningData Warehouse and Business Intelligence systems.
- Map source system data to data warehousetables
- Adapt ETL processes toaccommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Prepare technical specifications anddocumentation for Azure Data Factory pipelines
- Perform end to end Data validation
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Bachelorâs degree in related field and aminimum of 8-10 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Azure DataFactory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL, Azure App Serviceis required
- Knowledge of Master DataManagement (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Strong collaboration ethic andexperience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (includingCI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals. (nice to have)
- 8 years of extensive experience on similarETL tools like: Informatica, Talend Pentaho data extraction andmanipulation tool.
- 8 years writing SQL queries against anyRDBMS with query optimization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, andtroubleshooting abilities
- Good understanding of unit testing,software change management, and software release management
- Good understanding the star schema and datamodels in the existing data warehouse.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, andwritten/verbal communication skills as well as a strong problem-solvingability, attention to detail and an entrepreneurial approach to work
- Ability to lead virtual and on-site teams,mentor counselees and manage client-serving business
- Strong proficiency and a high level ofcomfort working with new and emerging technologies
- Strong organizational and time managementskills with a demonstrated ability to capture and synthesize businessrequirements
Ideally, youâll also:
- Demonstrate professionalism through apositive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential andproprietary nature of client relationships and related work products
- Take ownership of tasks and have the properjudgment to make critical decisions
- Have a strong ability to work underpressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Contribute to the overall success of theteam by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and toolsto enhance service delivery, keep team members informed of work status,actively seek assignments when unassigned, challenge traditionalprocedures used in the past, and attempt to find new approaches andopportunities for process improvement
- Coach/mentor junior team members to help EYcontinue to build an inclusive culture and high-performing teams
What we look for
We are seeking to identify high-potential managers to deliver
exceptional client service and enable the continued growth of our practice.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package
where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value
you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes
medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 22 days of
vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, as well as a range
of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some ofthe most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills andprogress your career
- The freedom and flexibility tohandle your role in a way thatâs right for you
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.