CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere. Members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Enterprise Account Executive will lead high-level business development opportunities, including working with both direct inbound inquiries and prospective clients introduced by CardX sales partners.
This position requires exceptional communication by phone and email, the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders at prospective client companies, and outstanding problem-solving skills. The role involves understanding client needs and priorities, communicating clearly and confidently about the CardX solution, and managing the sales process from introduction through installation.
Candidates with a winning sales mentality, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills will excel in this role.
What to Expect
- Present CardX to businesses learning about the solution for the first time
- Understand and communicate effectively with the different client stakeholders involved in the buying decision including business leadership, treasury, IT teams, compliance, etc.
- Manage relationships with CardX sales partners who introduce enterprise business development opportunities
- Excel in cross-functional communication with technology and operations team to ensure a seamless installation that meets all client needs
- Travel one to three times per month for client meetings and major conferences